Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions of service that you agree to, when you access www.rekhatech.com ("website"), a service offered by Rekha Technologies Private Limited.For the purposes of this Agreement, "RTPL" means www.rekhatech.com.By accessing any page of the website and/or using the services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions without limitation or qualification. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please immediately discontinue your access to the website and/or use of the services.
1. Use of websiteThis website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
2. Restricted reuse of serviceYou hereby acknowledge that you will not reproduce, sell, resell, duplicate, and copy any part of the service for any commercial purpose.
3. Cancellation of OrderDuring processing of your order or delivery, if the order placed doesn't not fulfill these Terms and Conditions of Service, RTPL reserves the right to cancel the order. You will be notified about the action.
4. Delivery of OrderRTPL is committed to deliver your order within the specified time period.In case of delays in delivery due to unforeseeable and unavoidable reasons, RTPL shall not be held responsible.
5. Credit card paymentRTPL agrees that it will not store any credit card information in its database without your permission. RTPL shall not be held responsible for any issues arising out of payment gateway dysfunction. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
6. Change in Terms and ConditionsRTPL reserves the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions of service for any reason by giving user the reasonable notice on our website and or via email. Such modifications or amendments will be effective once the notice is served.
7. Governing LawThis Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the judiciary laws of the Republic of India without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law.
8. Termination of AgreementYou agree that: This agreement is effective until terminated by RTPL and RTPL reserves the right to terminate this agreement. RTPL may move, change, suspend or end any part of the services provided by RTPL.
9. SecurityAny password and/or secret codes used for using services provided by RTPL are for your personal use and you are requested not to share these passwords and/or security codes with anybody else. You agree that it is your responsibility to keep these passwords and/or security codes confidential and you will be responsible for any act and/or statements originated from the misuse of these passwords and/or security codes. You agree to inform RTPL in the event of loss or theft of these passwords and/or security codes or misuse in any manner.
10. DisclaimerRTPL may suspend or cease the operation of the website for any reason with or without giving any prior notice. RTPL reserves the right to change the content on the website, and/or suspend or change the product or service offered by the website. You agree that in any mentioned case, you will use the website at your own risk and RTPL is not responsible for any loss or damage.
11. Limited WarrantyRTPL concedes to provide efficient, reliable, timely and satisfactory service to the best of its resources and skills. RTPL makes no warranty that the website will be uninterrupted, error free, and virus free or free from any malicious content.The Website is provided on an "as is where is" and "as available" basis. In any case of unsatisfactory service by RTPL, RTPL agrees to take proper corrective action on the basis of decision taken by RTPL.
12. Limitation of LiabilityYou agree that the RTPL services may be affected and/or interrupted by numerous factors beyond our control including, but not limited to the Internet, computer or utilities failure, natural calamities, unexpected acts of public, restraints by governmental authorities, strikes, war, riots, attacks of virus, corruptive code and crashing of website. In either case, RTPL shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage. You further agree that under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall RTPL or its affiliates be liable for any indirect or incidental damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use the services offered by the Website.
13. RefundsRTPL as a policy does not consider refunds. If you are not satisfied with the quality of service(s) offered, please contact our customer care at http://www.RTPLsw.com/contact-us within two weeks of order completion.
14. FeedbackYou agree to report any abuse of these terms and conditions of service, or complaint at http://www.rekhatech.com/contact.html
15. CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, the copyright in the Website and its contents, including but not limited to the text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement, are the property of RTPL and are protected by copyright laws.
No part or parts of the Website may be modified, copied, distributed, retransmitted, broadcast, displayed, performed, reproduced, published, licensed, transferred, sold or commercially dealt with in any manner without the express prior written consent of RTPL.
Refund policy & Cancellation policy
RTPL does not have a policy for refunds as we use agile methodologies for development and consulting, thereby, removing the possibility of an un-usable service.If you are not satisfied with the quality of service(s) offered, please contact our customer care at http://www.rekhatech.com/contact.html within two weeks of order completion.
This policy covers how Rekha Technologies Pvt Ltd. uses your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.